Friday, June 7, 2013

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

Hi! Welcome to my Kitchen! Before I posted my experiences in my kitchen, I want to share about my self here first..

My name is Irin but my friends use to called me "Kiwel".. Yup, it's because of my curly hair.. I'm 24 going to 25 years old on next October.. and I'm still trying to finish my college at Jakarta Institute of Art.. I take a Film and Television Production there.. but trust me, I don't want to back to my "shooting days" life.. what do I want to do? I want to make people smile by my food.. yes, I want to cook!

I fell in love with cooking, especially pastry, since I went to Sydney on 2010 - 2011.. It was my bad year.. I got so many trials of life during 2009 - 2011.. so in order to refreshed my mind, my parents let me had a vacation to Sydney.. I lived with my friends and his family there.. For me, my this friend is already like my little brother because He's younger than me..

One day, His sister asked me to accompanied her to buy some ingredients.. She wanted to make cheesecake.. then after go to a supermarket, I helped her to make the cheesecake at their house.. and that's it! When I made the cheesecake, I felt something in my guts.. I felt something warm there.. something that made me feel better, happy, and relief.. So when I came back to Jakarta, I told to my self that "I want to be a patissiere!"

My first cake I ever made actually is "Chocolate Mousse Cake".. I made it when I was in Junior High School.. I got the recipe from my brother.. He loves to make cakes too.. and the first cake that I ever given to someone is Tiramisu..

It's been 2 years since I went to Sydney.. and right now, I feel like I want to share my kitchen's experience with many people who love food.. who loves to eat, to cook, or even take a photo of some foods! hahaa..

So, please fasten your seat belt, and enjoy my kitchen's vacation.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment