Saturday, June 8, 2013

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES

What better to share a beatufiul Sunday with your family than with Brownies? :)



No, the fist cake I ever made is not a Brownies.. it's even a Chocolate Mousse Cake.. but somehow, Brownies becomes a best cake I love to share with my family.. It's simple, classic, but it feels best to share a chitchat, laugh, breakfast or even an afternoon teatime with your family with many slices of Brownies.. yup, many.. because You won't could eat Brownies just for one bite.. It won't be enough!


I love Chocolate Brownies.. no, I mean I love anything chocolate! One day I brought sme Chocolate Brownies to my boyfriend's house and His Mom took some of its.. She really loved it! Then She asked me to make Chocolate Brownies for Her, but She requested to pun in some nuts into the batter.. I thought, why not??


Actually I never put nuts into my Chocolate Brownies because I thought not every people like nuts (this Chocolate Brownies is one of my cake that I sell in my on line Cookies's shop "Spatula Cookies")..




Then here We go! I made some Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies for my boyfriend's Mom.. and I made on more for my Father, because He loovvess nuts so much!


Actually, you just need to know how to make a Chocolate Brownies.. it's the basic.. If you already could make the classic Chocolate Brownies, than you just can put whatever you want into the batter.. nuts, fruits, or even more chocolates..


I always make Double Chocolate Brownies, because like I've said before, I really love chocolate! trust me, I never skip a day without chocolate! and for this Brownies, I just need to put some nuts into the batter.. I chose Pecan for this one, because for me Pecan is more "simple" and "humble".. but You can use another kind of nuts if you want, like hazelnut, walnut, pistachio, but I haven't tried to use "red bean" yet.. hahaa..




Ok then, here is the recipe! Check it out!

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIES

80 gr       unsalted butter (melted and cooled)

1/3 cup    unsweetened cocoa powder

2/3 cup    sugar

2              eggs

1/2 cup    plain flour

1/2 tsp     baking powder

1/2 cup    chocolate chips

1/2 cup    pecans (chopped)


1. Preheat the on 180 degrees Celsius. Lightly grease a 23cm square shallow tin with butter or vegetable oil spray, spread some flour, and line the base with baking paper.

2. In a large bowl, sift in the flour and baking powder, along with a pinch of salt, than mix well. Add the chocolate chips and pecans, and stir to combine.

3. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, cocoa, and sugar, followed by the eggs. Whisk it.

4. Pour the wet ingredients, into the dry ingredients. Mix well with you rubber spatula (just fold it until combined. Do not fold too much because it could make your brownies stiff).

5. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 30-40 minutes (until just firm).

6. Allow to cool in the tin (it would be better if you put the tin on a cooling rack). Then cut into pieces.

Voila! Our Brownies is ready!



It'd be good to enjoy the Brownies with a glass of milk or coffee.. My Father said, it's one of the best Brownies He ever ate..

Let's make it and let your family taste it..

Enjoy your baking time! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment